Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Top Tech Tools for the Classroom

Share with us what you use in your classroom..

We are currently using uboost. Uboost.com..
“It's affiliated with weekly reader and allows your students to read the online weekly reader magazine (current events, news, current science, and much more), take quizzes, earn points, and get cool prizes. Take advantage of it because it's free till december. I just got my students on it and they love it!
go to uboost.com and check it out! “

We are using Think.com
“This year in my Language Arts classroom (seventh grade). See my discussion thread for more info. “


How to use GCP in Classroom

How do you use the GCP in the classroom. I like this site and I think they do a nice job explaning the "HOW TO".

I use the followings
“Google Documents for education. www,google.com/educators/ (Collobrative word processor and spreadsheet and web site bulider)
Filimentality ( lesson plans).
Rubistar fpr teachers. rubistar.4teachers.org (rubrics)
Thinkfinity www.Thinkfinity.org Resources and lesson plans
screencast-o-matic.com ( create tutorials usig screen shots)
GCF learnfree.org (online computer training”.

I use a smart Quiz tool

“I use a smart Quiz tool to create online tests and assessments. The good thing is that I can use images, Flash, music and record narration for my testing content.
You can see a sample at “
http://www.sameshow.com/quiz-creator/sample.html

No comments: